Follow these tips to make sure that you go back from the Marine kingdom with only happy memories.
Operating hours: VGP Marine Kingdom is open almost through-out the year. We are open everyday.
Weekdays : 09:30 AM To 07:30 PM
Weekends : 09:00 AM To 08:00 PM
Beat the queue!: Avoid standing in queue by buying tickets online. Our user-friendly website allows you to buy tickets safely and easily. We recommend this especially during weekends, public holidays, summer holidays, and school holiday season. To know how to book, click here.
Peak hours: Like to enjoy your visit with little crowd? Try visiting our aquarium during non-peak hours. Peak hours: 11am to 2pm on weekdays | 11am to 4pm on weekends/holidays.
Weather: All our aquatic habitats and facilities are located indoors. So visit our park anytime throughout the year.
In + Out Privileges: You can’t leave and re-enter the premises once your ticket has been scanned. However, you can get a special permission from our Guest Services during unavoidable circumstances.
Photography: Please avoid using flashlight while taking pictures, as it might make the animals uncomfortable. While we allow hand held cameras, we do not permit any additional equipment with general admission – please check with the management before taking them inside.
Note: All the photos and videos that you may take cannot be used for not-for-commercial use. However, you can request for commercial film/photography shoot inquiries at our Guest Services centre inside the venue.
Visit all the kingdoms: Save on your ticket price when you are planning to visit two or more of our kingdoms. Choose from our various passes to enjoy the experiences at a discounted price.
• Each pass is valid for 12 months from the first visit.
• Card holder will be entitled to 4 visits per year
• Upto maximum 7 pax, can accompany the card holder to avail 10% discount
• Government ID proof is mandatory while purchasing & using the pass
• Once purchased, this pass is not transferable, cannot be refunded for cash or be clubbed with any other offer
• If card is lost, it can be replaced at a charge of Rs 50 at the ticket counter.
• Age limit: Open for all.
• Height limit: FOR KIDS (90cm To 125cm- HEIGHT)
• Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue.
• Rights of admission reserved.
• With the exception of infant food and water, outside eatables and drinks are not allowed inside the aquarium. Food is available in and around the premises
• Photography and videography is allowed for personal use ONLY. Special permission is required for commercial activities.