Follow these tips to make sure that you go back from the Marine kingdom with only happy memories.
Operating hours: VGP Marine Kingdom is open through-out the year from 9:30 AM till 8PM. The entire experience can last anywhere between 1 to 3 hours depending on interest.
Parking: We have ample car parking adjacent to the aquarium. Parking charges are Rs 50 for cars and Rs 30 for motor bikes.
Beat the queue!: Avoid standing in queue by buying tickets online. Our user-friendly website allows you to buy tickets safely and easily. We recommend this especially during weekends, public holidays, summer holidays, and school holiday season..
Peak hours: Like to enjoy your visit with little crowd? Try visiting our aquarium during non-peak hours. Peak hours: 11am to 2pm on weekdays | 11am to 4pm on weekends/holidays.
Weather: All our aquatic habitats and facilities are located indoors. So visit our park anytime throughout the year.
In + Out Privileges: You can’t leave and re-enter the premises once your ticket has been scanned. However, you can get a special permission from our Guest Services during unavoidable circumstances.
Photography: Please avoid using flashlight while taking pictures, as it might make the animals uncomfortable. While we allow hand held cameras, we do not permit any additional equipment with general admission – please check with the management before taking them inside.
Note: All the photos and videos that you may take cannot be used for not-for-commercial use. However, you can request for commercial film/photography shoot inquiries at the ticket counter or call center at +91 8939932222
Combo Tickets & Offers: Save on your ticket price when you are planning to visit VGP Universal Kingdom with our Combo offer. You can also avail 10% discount on group bookings above 25. These offers can only be availed at the ticket counter.
Food: We have a 200+ seater multi cuisine food court to satisfy all your hunger needs which can be accessed without entering the aquarium or while exiting. Be sure to plan to eat either before or after entering as refreshments are not available inside the aquarium.
• The contribution you are making will account for a part of the fish food we are purchasing on a daily basis.
• The adoption certificate will have the name mentioned in the form above and be valid for the number of months you sponsor
• The certificate will be sent via in digital format only.
However the quality will be high, so you can print it out.
• The feeding will be documented with your name displayed at the video of the video.
• The certificate and will be sent to you within 3 to 4 working days.
• 10% discount valid for single entry for the certificate holder only.
• On purchase of the ticket, an email containing the registration link to select a day/time slot will be sent.
• The tour will start exactly on time. Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your selected slot, as we will need to verify your ticket details.
• Only one device will be allowed per ticket.
• Only chat communication allowed. Voice & Video for all visitors will be switched off.
• Maximum 100 participants will be allowed to enter per tour.
• In the event
a) You are unable to attend it,
b) Unable to enter due to full capacity or technical reasons
Please contact customer support at +91 89399 32222 with your ticket number.
• Tickets once purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded
• Any misconduct during the tour, will lead to immediate removal.
• Recording and sharing of the tour is strictly prohibited. In the event, the same is found on publicly online, legal action will be taken.