Follow these tips to make sure that you go back from the Marine kingdom with only happy memories.
Operating hours: VGP Marine Kingdom is open almost through-out the year. We are open everyday except on the days when we host private events. In such cases, our management will inform you in advance to help you plan better. Please do check our calendar on our website before visiting.
Beat the queue!: Avoid standing in queue by buying tickets online. Our user-friendly website allows you to buy tickets safely and easily. We recommend this especially during weekends, public holidays, summer holidays, and school holiday season. To know how to book, click here.
Peak hours: Like to enjoy your visit with little crowd? Try visiting our aquarium during non-peak hours. Peak hours: 11am to 2pm on weekdays | 11am to 4pm on weekends/holidays.
Weather: All our aquatic habitats and facilities are located indoors. So visit our park anytime throughout the year.
In + Out Privileges: You can’t leave and re-enter the premises once your ticket has been scanned. However, you can get a special permission from our Guest Services during unavoidable circumstances.
Photography: Please avoid using flashlight while taking pictures, as it might make the animals uncomfortable. Please remember to buy a permit ticket for your cameras other than your smartphone. While we allow hand held cameras, we do not permit any additional equipment with general admission – please check with the management before taking them inside.
Note: All the photos and videos that you may take cannot be used for not-for-commercial use. However, you can request for commercial film/photography shoot inquiries at our Guest Services centre inside the venue.
Visit all the kingdoms: Save on your ticket price when you are planning to visit two or more of our kingdoms. Choose from our various passes to enjoy the experiences at a discounted price.
• The contribution you are making will account for a part of the fish food we are purchasing on a daily basis.
• The adoption certificate will have the name mentioned in the form above and be valid for the number of months you sponsor
• The certificate will be sent via in digital format only.
However the quality will be high, so you can print it out.
• The feeding will be documented with your name displayed at the video of the video.
• Both the certificate and the video will be sent to you within 3 to 4 working days.
• 10% discount valid for single entry for the certificate holder only.
• Ticket valid for 365 days from date of purchase.
• Ticket validation is compulsory before visiting. Based on govt. regulations, number of visitors may be restricted as we begin to open. We request you to validate your visit date with our customer care at +91 8939932222 at least 48 hours before visiting.
• Only patron sale ticket holders will gain access to the private viewing lounge. Subject to availability.
• Please inform our customer care that you wish to feed the fish. Physical fish feeding will need to be done as per feeding timings and will be subject to availability.
• Prices subject to change without any prior notice
• Age limit: Open for all.
• Height limit: FOR JUNIOR (90cm To 125cm- HEIGHT)
• Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Rights of admission reserved.
• With the exception of infant food and water, outside eatables and drinks are not allowed inside the aquarium. Food is available in and around the premises
• Photography and videography is allowed for personal use ONLY. Special permission is required for commercial activities.