Calling Adventure Junkies!
Have you ever thought about scuba-diving into a water body filled with sharks?
VGP Marine Kingdom in Chennai, now offers scuba diving as a recreational experience, where you can dive into a clear waterbody filled with rich marine life including black tip reef sharks. This one hour experience will have you trained on the basics of scuba diving by our certified divers in a comfortable and controlled environment.
However this is not for everyone, apart from having the guts, you will need to be above 12 years of age, not be afraid of being underwater, have strong lungs and a good heart, not to mention have no physical disabilities that will hinder your movement.
If you’ve ticked all the check boxes, then all you have to do go ahead and book your slot.
Subject to availability, You can come any day of the week between 10am to 4pm
Maximum of 2 persons can dive per slot
The underwater experience can last upto 20 minutes where you will be accompanied around the deep ocean tank by your instructors. However, before diving in, you will be given complimentary theoretical and practical training.
12 years or above. If between 12 – 18, you must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
Yes, your entry ticket will be included.
Unless they are also diving, they will need to wait either inside or outside the aquarium.
Yes you may, provided it is compact and for personal use only.
Yes you may explore the tank, however you will be accompanied by our instructors to ensure best practices.
Yes you can, as long as you comfortable holding your breath underwater.
• Each pass is valid for 12 months from the first visit.
• Card holder will be entitled to 4 visits per year
• Upto maximum 7 pax, can accompany the card holder to avail 10% discount
• Government ID proof is mandatory while purchasing & using the pass
• Once purchased, this pass is not transferable, cannot be refunded for cash or be clubbed with any other offer
• If card is lost, it can be replaced at a charge of Rs 50 at the ticket counter.
• Age limit: Open for all.
• Height limit: FOR KIDS (90cm To 125cm- HEIGHT)
• Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue.
• Rights of admission reserved.
• With the exception of infant food and water, outside eatables and drinks are not allowed inside the aquarium. Food is available in and around the premises
• Photography and videography is allowed for personal use ONLY. Special permission is required for commercial activities.