Calling Adventure Junkies!
Have you ever thought about scuba-diving into a water body filled with sharks?
VGP Marine Kingdom in Chennai, now offers scuba diving as a recreational experience, where you can dive into a clear waterbody filled with rich marine life including black tip reef sharks. This one hour experience will have you trained on the basics of scuba diving by our certified divers in a comfortable and controlled environment.
However this is not for everyone, apart from having the guts, you will need to be above 12 years of age, not be afraid of being underwater, have strong lungs and a good heart, not to mention have no physical disabilities that will hinder your movement.
If you’ve ticked all the check boxes, then all you have to do go ahead and book your slot.
Subject to availability, You can come any day of the week between 10am to 4pm
Maximum of 2 persons can dive per slot
The underwater experience can last upto 20 minutes where you will be accompanied around the deep ocean tank by your instructors. However, before diving in, you will be given complimentary theoretical and practical training.
12 years or above. If between 12 – 18, you must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
Yes, your entry ticket will be included.
Unless they are also diving, they will need to wait either inside or outside the aquarium.
Yes you may, provided it is compact and for personal use only.
Yes you may explore the tank, however you will be accompanied by our instructors to ensure best practices.
Yes you can, as long as you comfortable holding your breath underwater.
• The contribution you are making will account for a part of the fish food we are purchasing on a daily basis.
• The adoption certificate will have the name mentioned in the form above and be valid for the number of months you sponsor
• The certificate will be sent via in digital format only.
However the quality will be high, so you can print it out.
• The feeding will be documented with your name displayed at the video of the video.
• Both the certificate and the video will be sent to you within 3 to 4 working days.
• 10% discount valid for single entry for the certificate holder only.
• Ticket valid for 365 days from date of purchase.
• Ticket validation is compulsory before visiting. Based on govt. regulations, number of visitors may be restricted as we begin to open. We request you to validate your visit date with our customer care at +91 8939932222 at least 48 hours before visiting.
• Only patron sale ticket holders will gain access to the private viewing lounge. Subject to availability.
• Please inform our customer care that you wish to feed the fish. Physical fish feeding will need to be done as per feeding timings and will be subject to availability.
• Prices subject to change without any prior notice
• Age limit: Open for all.
• Height limit: FOR JUNIOR (90cm To 125cm- HEIGHT)
• Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Rights of admission reserved.
• With the exception of infant food and water, outside eatables and drinks are not allowed inside the aquarium. Food is available in and around the premises
• Photography and videography is allowed for personal use ONLY. Special permission is required for commercial activities.
• On purchase of the ticket, an email containing the registration link to select a day/time slot will be sent.
• The tour will start exactly on time. Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your selected slot, as we will need to verify your ticket details.
• Only one device will be allowed per ticket.
• Only chat communication allowed. Voice & Video for all visitors will be switched off.
• Maximum 100 participants will be allowed to enter per tour.
• In the event
a) You are unable to attend it,
b) Unable to enter due to full capacity or technical reasons
Please contact customer support at +91 89399 32222 with your ticket number.
• Tickets once purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded
• Any misconduct during the tour, will lead to immediate removal.
• Recording and sharing of the tour is strictly prohibited. In the event, the same is found on publicly online, legal action will be taken.