The aquarium is made up of 80 million litres of pristine water spanning across 70,000 sq. ft. There are over 150 species of fauna in 5 habitats, each populated with species that belong to a particular aquatic ecosystem on Earth.
The Rain forests create a tremendous amount of precipitation and downpour.
Which creates giant rivers, streams and lakes. And these water bodies serve
as a natural habitat for a great many aquatic life.
Some habitats form rivers, but this one is formed by rivers. Gorges are deep, narrow valleys formed by very, very fast running water. They are smaller canyons with a stream or river running along their bottom. Isn’t that gorgeous?
Mangroves are trees and shrubs that grow happily in the tropical and subtropical coastal areas. Unlike their regular counterparts, they grow on the mud flats of estuaries and marine shorelines. Thanks to their criss-crossy root system and the slimy mud, that fish and other organisms find it an ideal home.
Coasts are places where the land, rivers or streams shake hands with the sea. In other words, it is the transition point where one ecosystem joins the other. These water bodies are low in depth than the open ocean. Estuaries, mangroves, beaches and even rocky pools created by high and low tides.
Welcome to the eeriest zone of the ocean. Thanks to the depth (1000 m or more), there is little or no light in this part of the ocean. Spooky, right? But what’s surprising is, this is a thriving ecosystem in spite of the extreme pressure and cold.
• Each pass is valid for 12 months from the first visit.
• Card holder will be entitled to 4 visits per year
• Upto maximum 7 pax, can accompany the card holder to avail 10% discount
• Government ID proof is mandatory while purchasing & using the pass
• Once purchased, this pass is not transferable, cannot be refunded for cash or be clubbed with any other offer
• If card is lost, it can be replaced at a charge of Rs 50 at the ticket counter.
• Age limit: Open for all.
• Height limit: FOR KIDS (90cm To 125cm- HEIGHT)
• Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue.
• Rights of admission reserved.
• With the exception of infant food and water, outside eatables and drinks are not allowed inside the aquarium. Food is available in and around the premises
• Photography and videography is allowed for personal use ONLY. Special permission is required for commercial activities.