The aquarium is made up of 80 million litres of pristine water spanning across 70,000 sq. ft. There are over 150 species of fauna in 5 habitats, each populated with species that belong to a particular aquatic ecosystem on Earth.
The Rain forests create a tremendous amount of precipitation and downpour.
Which creates giant rivers, streams and lakes. And these water bodies serve
as a natural habitat for a great many aquatic life.
Some habitats form rivers, but this one is formed by rivers. Gorges are deep, narrow valleys formed by very, very fast running water. They are smaller canyons with a stream or river running along their bottom. Isn’t that gorgeous?
Mangroves are trees and shrubs that grow happily in the tropical and subtropical coastal areas. Unlike their regular counterparts, they grow on the mud flats of estuaries and marine shorelines. Thanks to their criss-crossy root system and the slimy mud, that fish and other organisms find it an ideal home.
Coasts are places where the land, rivers or streams shake hands with the sea. In other words, it is the transition point where one ecosystem joins the other. These water bodies are low in depth than the open ocean. Estuaries, mangroves, beaches and even rocky pools created by high and low tides.
Welcome to the eeriest zone of the ocean. Thanks to the depth (1000 m or more), there is little or no light in this part of the ocean. Spooky, right? But what’s surprising is, this is a thriving ecosystem in spite of the extreme pressure and cold.
• The contribution you are making will account for a part of the fish food we are purchasing on a daily basis.
• The adoption certificate will have the name mentioned in the form above and be valid for the number of months you sponsor
• The certificate will be sent via in digital format only.
However the quality will be high, so you can print it out.
• The feeding will be documented with your name displayed at the video of the video.
• Both the certificate and the video will be sent to you within 3 to 4 working days.
• 10% discount valid for single entry for the certificate holder only.
• Ticket valid for 365 days from date of purchase.
• Ticket validation is compulsory before visiting. Based on govt. regulations, number of visitors may be restricted as we begin to open. We request you to validate your visit date with our customer care at +91 8939932222 at least 48 hours before visiting.
• Only patron sale ticket holders will gain access to the private viewing lounge. Subject to availability.
• Please inform our customer care that you wish to feed the fish. Physical fish feeding will need to be done as per feeding timings and will be subject to availability.
• Prices subject to change without any prior notice
• Age limit: Open for all.
• Height limit: FOR JUNIOR (90cm To 125cm- HEIGHT)
• Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Rights of admission reserved.
• With the exception of infant food and water, outside eatables and drinks are not allowed inside the aquarium. Food is available in and around the premises
• Photography and videography is allowed for personal use ONLY. Special permission is required for commercial activities.