The aquarium is made up of 80 million litres of pristine water spanning across 70,000 sq. ft. There are over 200 species of fauna in 5 habitats, each populated with species that belong to a particular aquatic ecosystem on Earth.
The rainforests create a tremendous amount of precipitation and downpour.
Which creates giant rivers, streams and lakes. And these water bodies serve
as a natural habitat for a great many aquatic life.
Some habitats form rivers, but this one is formed by rivers. Gorges are deep, narrow valleys formed by very, very fast running water. They are smaller canyons with a stream or river running along their bottom. Isn’t that gorgeous?
Mangroves are trees and shrubs that grow happily in the tropical and subtropical coastal areas. Unlike their regular counterparts, they grow on the mud flats of estuaries and marine shorelines. Thanks to their criss-crossy root system and the slimy mud, that fish and other organisms find it an ideal home.
Coasts are places where the land, rivers or streams shake hands with the sea. In other words, it is the transition point where one ecosystem joins the other. These water bodies are low in depth than the open ocean. Estuaries, mangroves, beaches and even rocky pools created by high and low tides.
Welcome to the eeriest zone of the ocean. Thanks to the depth (1000 m or more), there is little or no light in this part of the ocean. Spooky, right? But what’s surprising is, this is a thriving ecosystem in spite of the extreme pressure and cold.
• The contribution you are making will account for a part of the fish food we are purchasing on a daily basis.
• The adoption certificate will have the name mentioned in the form above and be valid for the number of months you sponsor
• The certificate will be sent via in digital format only.
However the quality will be high, so you can print it out.
• The feeding will be documented with your name displayed at the video of the video.
• The certificate and will be sent to you within 3 to 4 working days.
• 10% discount valid for single entry for the certificate holder only.
• On purchase of the ticket, an email containing the registration link to select a day/time slot will be sent.
• The tour will start exactly on time. Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your selected slot, as we will need to verify your ticket details.
• Only one device will be allowed per ticket.
• Only chat communication allowed. Voice & Video for all visitors will be switched off.
• Maximum 100 participants will be allowed to enter per tour.
• In the event
a) You are unable to attend it,
b) Unable to enter due to full capacity or technical reasons
Please contact customer support at +91 89399 32222 with your ticket number.
• Tickets once purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded
• Any misconduct during the tour, will lead to immediate removal.
• Recording and sharing of the tour is strictly prohibited. In the event, the same is found on publicly online, legal action will be taken.