Coasts are places where the land, rivers or streams shake hands with the sea. In other words, it is the transition point where one ecosystem joins the other. These water bodies are low in depth than the open ocean. Estuaries, mangroves, beaches and even rocky pools created by high and low tides.
The coastal habitat is home to families of animals and plants. This is not the deep ocean or the river, it’s brackish. Our coastal habitat is designed to reflect this natural habitat. It’s made of reefs, rocks and all things coastal.
• The contribution you are making will account for a part of the fish food we are purchasing on a daily basis.
• The adoption certificate will have the name mentioned in the form above and be valid for the number of months you sponsor
• The certificate will be sent via in digital format only.
However the quality will be high, so you can print it out.
• The feeding will be documented with your name displayed at the video of the video.
• The certificate and will be sent to you within 3 to 4 working days.
• 10% discount valid for single entry for the certificate holder only.
• On purchase of the ticket, an email containing the registration link to select a day/time slot will be sent.
• The tour will start exactly on time. Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your selected slot, as we will need to verify your ticket details.
• Only one device will be allowed per ticket.
• Only chat communication allowed. Voice & Video for all visitors will be switched off.
• Maximum 100 participants will be allowed to enter per tour.
• In the event
a) You are unable to attend it,
b) Unable to enter due to full capacity or technical reasons
Please contact customer support at +91 89399 32222 with your ticket number.
• Tickets once purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded
• Any misconduct during the tour, will lead to immediate removal.
• Recording and sharing of the tour is strictly prohibited. In the event, the same is found on publicly online, legal action will be taken.