Scuba diving is an adventure sport that allows us to explore the exciting world of underwater life. It is an activity that has positive effects on the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of life. There are several reasons for you to take up this sport.
The underwater world has a wonderful variety of life and diving puts us in close contact with the wonders of nature. You get to experience the thrill of encountering new species at every dive. Every diving location offers a new dimension each time you explore it. There is always the thrill and excitement of newer species and newer flora and fauna around you.
Scuba diving helps you relax under the silence of the sea, far away from the noise of civilization. You can appreciate the hissing of the bubbles and the sounds of aquatic animals. You learn to exercise self-control while breathing and in training your emotions when you tend to get anxious or overexcited under water.
Breathing underwater is an exercise in itself. Finning helps in toning up the legs and inner thigh muscles. Diving helps strengthen joints and stay physically fit. Scuba diving provides a sense of accomplishment and activity. All the activities involved in the process help you burn a good amount of calories, thus providing a physically rewarding leisure activity.
Similar interests and love for nature in divers lead to some interesting and engrossing conversations. Divers tend to share similar experiences they have had when breathing in compressed air or coming across marine life while underwater. Such conversations sometimes mark the beginning of lasting friendships.
You could make a difference to the underwater environment. You could remove trash from the waterbed and help maintain it clean. It is important that small marine species are not dumped along with the trash. This activity is best done under proper guidance from an instructor.
At the end of the day, you have had some unforgettable experiences, captured colorful and exciting ocean life, made new friends, had some nice exposure to the sun and derived a sense of achievement and accomplishment.
There are several destinations across the world for scuba diving but in Chennai, VGP Marine Kingdom offers scuba diving under safe and controlled conditions. Here you get to learn the basics of scuba diving from certified divers. You just dive into a clear waterbody filled with rich marine life including black tip reef shark.
• On purchase of the ticket, an email containing the registration link to select a day/time slot will be sent.
• The tour will start exactly on time. Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your selected slot, as we will need to verify your ticket details.
• Only one device will be allowed per ticket.
• Only chat communication allowed. Voice & Video for all visitors will be switched off.
• Maximum 100 participants will be allowed to enter per tour.
• In the event
a) You are unable to attend it,
b) Unable to enter due to full capacity or technical reasons
Please contact customer support at +91 89399 32222 with your ticket number.
• Tickets once purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded
• Any misconduct during the tour, will lead to immediate removal.
• Recording and sharing of the tour is strictly prohibited. In the event, the same is found on publicly online, legal action will be taken.